Technical writer, UX writer, content strategist
Logz.io (Israel, logz.io)
Technical Writer, UI Writer 2018 – present
Philips Color Kinetics (USA, www.colorkinetics.com)
Technical Writer, Software and Systems 2015 – 2017
- Simplified complex concepts and wrote concise content.
- Primary technical writer for software, SaaS, and controls.
- Authored marketing content for new products.
- Created clear, concise UI copy.
- Improved user experience by proposing changes to UI and workflow.
Sovos Compliance (USA, sovos.com)
Operations Trainer 2015 – 2015
- Created live online training workshops to teach users configuration of Taxware Enterprise tax calculation software.
- Trained Professional Services and Customer Support departments.
Technical Writer, Software 2013 – 2015
- Authored online help, API documentation, user guides, and release notes for SaaS and on-premise software.
- Created technical writing style guide.
Our Best Words (Israel)
Technical Writing Intern 2011 – 2012
Static site generatorsJekyll, Liquid templating, ReDoc
Developer collaborationGitHub, JIRA, Confluence
Documentation/helpFrameMaker, RoboHelp, InDesign, Scribus
Photo/image editingSnagit, Photoshop, GIMP
Vector drawingIllustrator, Visio, Inkscape
UI mockups & prototypesSketch, Axure, Experience Design
Write the DocsActive Slack community member, Tel Aviv meetups co-organizer. Presented on docs-as-code at Logz.io.
Content + UXActive Slack community member.
Luminary AwardRecognized for contributions and proactively setting up Color Kinetics team for success. Awarded quarterly at Philips Color Kinetics.
LinkedIn LearningBlockchain BasicsBlockchain: Beyond the Basics
Our Best Words (2012, Israel)Technical Writing/Marcom Workshop
University of Massachusetts, Amherst (2011, USA)BA, Early Care and Education